Sunday 12 April 2015

Urban Decay Spring Look: Moodboards

Make-Up Moodboard: 
 

Hair Moodboard: 
 

For my Spring look for Urban Decay, I will do a fresh look using pastel pinks and lilacs with dewy skin and a sheer berry lip, as that is a big trend for spring and the sheer lipsticks are also in Urban Decays Spring collection. I will team the make-up with my models hair styled in two messy 5 strand plaits wrapped over the top of the head with strands pulled out, and I will clip some blossoms from a tree in my garden to place in the hair to give a real Spring feel to the look. 
I will use a blonde haired model with pale freckled skin and blue eyes to keep the look light and fresh and natural. 

 
This is the face chart I have designed for my Spring look. I will start by mixing Illamasqua satin primer with 'Alabaster' foundation and apply to the models face not too heavily to create a light and dewy look. I will then do a very slight contour with 'OB2' foundation and blend well. Next I will apply cream blush in 'Promise' to the apples of the cheeks to give quite a pink rosy look. I will then highlight the upper cheeks, nose and forehead with a powder shimmer. For the eyes, I will prime them and then apply Revolution eyeshadow in 'my deamons' all over the lid up to the brow bone and I will blend it out towards the temple. I will lightly fill in the brows with a light brown eyeshadow and also apply a small amount of mascara to the upper and lower lashes. Finally, for the lips I will apply Urban Decay Sheer Revolution lipstick in 'Shame' lightly to the lips and I will dot some Elizabeth Arden gloss in 'Sweet Pink' in the centre of the lips.


Sources: 
  • www.afashiony.com -(Viewed 12th April 2015) 
  • www.amsterdam-ftu-blog.com -(Viewed 12th April 2015) 
  • www.beautylish.com -(Viewed 12th April 2015) 
  • www.beautyreflectionsblog.com -(Viewed 12th April 2015) 
  • www.blog.themodelstage.com -(Viewed 12th April 2015) 
  • www.chictublog.blogspot.com -(Viewed 12th April 2015) 
  • www.cocosmakeupblog.blogspot.com -(Viewed 12th April 2015) 
  • www.company.co.uk -(Viewed 12th April 2015) 
  • www.cosmopolitan.com -(Viewed 12th April 2015) 
  • www.discover10.com -(Viewed 12th April 2015) 
  • www.examiner.com -(Viewed 12th April 2015) 
  • www.leblogdesushi.com -(Viewed 12th April 2015) 
  • www.ooiiaa.com -(Viewed 12th April 2015) 
  • www.organiccoloursystems.com -(Viewed 12th April 2015)  
  • www.pixshark.com -(Viewed 12th April 2015)
  • www.popsugar.co.uk -(Viewed 12th April 2015) 
  • www.stealtheirstyle.com -(Viewed 12th April 2015) 
  • www.thinklovemakeup.com -(Viewed 12th April 2015) 
  • www.totalbeauty.com -(Viewed 12th April 2015) 
  • www.urbandecay.com -(Viewed 12th April 2015) 
  • www.vogue.co.uk -(Viewed 12th April 2015)



No comments:

Post a Comment