Friday 17 April 2015

Urban Decay Extra Product Look: Moodboard

Make-Up Moodboard
 

Hair Moodboard: 
 

For my extra product, I have decided to use Urban Decay's 'De Slick' Oil Control Make-Up Setting Spray. I will create an Oil Slick type make-up look on the lips and a glittery green smokey eye to go with the Oil Slick name and the bottle design, but will keep the skin matte. For the hair, I will create 2 five strand plaits and wrap them around each other to create a high plaited bun and I will keep it messy to go with Urban Decays advert campaigns that feature messy hair. I will use a fair skinned blonde haired model for this look so that the detail of the plaits show up well in the hair and so that the dark make-up shows up against the pale skin. 

 
This is my face chart for the Oil Slick look. I will start by mixing matte primer with 'Alabaster' and 'G177' foundation and buff into the skin well. I will then contour using 'OB2' foundation and blend it out. Then I will powder the skin well and apply 'Ambition' blush to the cheeks. For the eyes, I will line the upper waterline with a black MAC pencil and then prime the eyes. I will then apply Urban Decay shadow in 'Zodiac' all over the lid and 'Loaded' shadow in the outer corner and crease and blend under the lower lash line. I will then fill in the brows neatly with Georgio Armani brow gel and apply mascara to the upper an lower lashes and then apply Urban Decay 'perversion' lashes to the upper lid. Finally, for the lips I will fill them in with a navy Illamasqua eye pencil, and then dab Urban Decay eyeshadows in 'Half-Baked', 'Zodiac' and 'Alchemy' over the lips. 


Sources: 
  • www.anniesarena13.wordpress.com -(Viewed 17th April 2015) 
  • www.atrl.net -(Viewed 17th April 2015) 
  • www.beautezine.com -(Viewed 17th April 2015) 
  • www.bloomberg.com -(Viewed 17th April 2015) 
  • www.charlotte-lucyy.devlontart.com -(Viewed 17th April 2015) 
  • www.cocosmakeupblog.blogspot.com -(Viewed 17th April 2015) 
  • www.fashionisers.com -(Viewed 17th April 2015) 
  • www.latte-confidential.com -(Viewed 17th April 2015) 
  • www.livefornowlearnforever.wordpress.com -(Viewed 17th April 2015) 
  • www.look.co.uk -(Viewed 17th April 2015) 
  • www.maquiagem.seoradar.com -(Viewed 17th April 2015) 
  • www.outfittrends.com -(Viewed 17th April 2015) 
  • www.pintrest.com -(Viewed 17th April 2015) 
  • www.pixshark.com -(Viewed 17th April 2015) 
  • www.popsugar.com.au -(Viewed 17th April 2015) 
  • www.trends-style.com -(Viewed 17th April 2015) 
  • www.youne.com -(Viewed 17th April 2015) 
  • www.youtube.com -(Viewed 17th April 2015)



No comments:

Post a Comment