Friday 10 April 2015

Urban Decay Evening Looks: Moodboards

Make-Up Moodboard: 
 

Hair Moodboard: 

For my Urban Decay evening look, I have designed a dark matte smokey eye look with a dark matte lip, back brushed brows and matte skin with highlight, a slight blush, and contour and I will dab some silver glitter in the inner corners of the eye. I will pair this make-up with a sleek low ponytail with a strong side parting in it to create a striking look.
I will be using a dark haired model with pale skin and full eyebrows, as I feel she will suit the look well, and she will also fit in with the Urban Decay look, who often seem to use pale skin models with thick eyebrows.

 
This is my designed look. I will start by applying Kryolan foundation in 'Alabaster' mixed with Illamasqua matte primer to the face, ears and neck, blending well. I will then contour the face slightly with 'OB2' foundation and blend well. Then I will powder the skin lightly and apply bronzer to deepen the contoured areas. I will then use an Illamasqua blush in 'Ambition' applied sparingly to the cheeks and finish the skin by brushing highlighter across the cheekbones, centre of the nose, and the forehead. For the eyes, I will line the upper and lower waterline with a black pencil and then prime the eyelids. I will then apply 'defy' eyeshadow from the Urban Decay 'Vice 3' palette all over the lid and crease of the eye and blend the edges well to give a soft smokey look. Then I will apply some silver glitter to the inner corners of the eyes using a primer to help it stick. I will apply mascara to the upper and lower lashes and then apply individual lashes for a more glamourous look. I will fill in her brows with a dark brown shadow and back brush them with clear mascara to make them appear even thicker and to give more of an edge to the look, as the Urban Decay slogan is 'Beauty with an edge'. Finally, I will line and fill the lips with MAC lip pencil in 'chestnut' and finish with MAC 'cyber' lipstick applied on top.  


Sources: 
  • www.au.gwn7.yahoo.com -(Viewed 10th April 2015) 
  • www.bloglovin.com -(Viewed 10th April 2015) 
  • www.careforhair.co.uk -(Viewed 10th April 2015) 
  • www.co-coerativepahrmacy.co.uk -(Viewed 10th April 2015) 
  • www.designsnext.com -(Viewed 10th April 2015) 
  • www.eyeshadowlipstick.com -(Viewed 10th April 2015) 
  • www.fashionsy.com -(Viewed 10th April 2015) 
  • www.imgarcade.com -(Viewed 10th April 2015)  
  • www.lamodedallas.com -(Viewed 10th April 2015)  
  • www.necolebitchie.com -(Viewed 10th April 2015)  
  • www.ourvanity.com -(Viewed 10th April 2015)  
  • www.pagesay.com -(Viewed 10th April 2015)  
  • www.pintrest.com -(Viewed 10th April 2015)  
  • www.scanfree.org -(Viewed 10th April 2015)  
  • www.thevandallist.com -(Viewed 10th April 2015)  
  • www.viralfashion.com -(Viewed 10th April 2015)  
  • www.youtube.com -(Viewed 10th April 2015) 

No comments:

Post a Comment