Monday 19 January 2015

Beauty and the Brand Introduction

The 'Beauty and the Brand' unit is based around make-up and hair brands in beauty and fashion. In this unit we will be choosing a brand that has an interest to us and creating six different looks in the style of the chosen brand: one daytime look, one evening look, one spring/summer look and one additional look advertising a product other than make-up that our chosen brand also sell. We will also be having a timed assessment creating a look of our choice in the style of our chosen brand.  

 I am thoroughly looking forward to exploring this unit, as fashion and beauty are such a key part of industry and I am really looking forward to broadening my knowledge and learning new skills test will help me in my future career. I hope to come away from this unit feeling confident that I have gained new skills and ready to put them into practice in the industry. 

(https://francisferreiramakeupartistry.wordpress.com/tag/beauty/ -Viewed 20th Jan 2015)


No comments:

Post a Comment